Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Recent Favorite Pictures

I am hoping to get good at photography but I know I have a lot of practice to do. My sister is doing really amazing with her photography so you can check out her photography blog and website. So I can't really play that much with my camera because of my hand but that doesn't mean I don't take some here or there with it :) so here are some recent pictures of Olivia:) She is 18 months old on the 12th of this month!






Love those baby blues!






And here is Mike's truck :


Last week was pretty much craft week when I hung out at my parents house so we made some fun cards and things:










I made the orange boxes for the ladies I visiting teach.



On the stick poking out I printed off three quotes from this month's message and tied them on the stick, and then put some goodies in the box.






No comments:

Post a Comment