Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall

It's September 1st already! and I love how the weather has been lately. It actually feels like fall. I have been sick the last couple of days- mostly a head cold, but today I actually feel pretty great. I hate feeling sick, and its so hard with a toddler. I'm just glad she isn't sick. So I know Halloween is the end of next month but ... I just put up some decorations. I love Halloween decor. I don't have much but I do love what I have. I have some great ideas to make some more decorations-I love surfing on the internet to find cute holiday decorating ideas, that you can make that actually look good. These are just a few of the ones I really like:



I love the white painted pumpkins.


I love going into all the boutique stores right now, because of the Halloween decor. I'll post some pics of my decorations a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment