Thursday, September 9, 2010

Olivia's Fall Style

I really love weather like this. I love it when its cool fall weather. I am so glad that we actually get some cool weather. Olivia prefers not to wear hats but she is really good to wear them if she wants to go outside.Lately, that's all she wants to do. Go outside! As soon as she wakes up, or way late at night, basically all the time. Today the wind is blowin' like crazy. It's cool feeling but its not horribly cold. So I bundled her up in the coat I bought her from Baby Gap- (I couldn't resist, it's the cutest little petticoat), leggings, leg warmers, boots, a sweater and her red hat. I love her red hat!


( this pic was when she was four months old...I love this picture so much! she has the prettiest lips!)

Now she can actually wear it: ( the pictures were taken with the camera on my phone so the quality is not the best)



She loves swinging on this swing.






So Olivia is 13 months, almost 14 in a few days. She is growing up so much. We were watching her baby videos earlier today and I can't believe how much she has changed from just a few months ago! I can't believe she is a toddler now! I swear a year has not gone by yet! I guess that's how I know to cherish every moment, and to have a camera with me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment