Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What Just Happened?

Okay so I know I already posted today but sometimes I get so excited about posting something I just rush to do it instead of waiting til the end of the day, so Ill try and be better about it but I just had to post something crazy that just happened! So I love cooking and lately I have been trying new recipes. I found this Apple Cake with Cream Cheese frosting recipe and thought I would try it out. I have been following the recipes exactly too. So I followed everything and when I took it out of the oven it looked like this....

But when I went to cut a piece...

Where is the inside?... I went back to check and I did everything right! I think the person who posted the recipe forgot a few ingredients or something!:)
The top of it did taste really good though.

So after Olivia woke up from her nap she was acting so cute I had to take some more pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment