This was my project today. I wanted to make Olivia an outfit so I am still working on the pants but I thought the top turned out pretty cute. I'm not the best sewer and don't have a lot of experience but I think I did okay for my first real clothing project. It's really not as red as it is in the pictures, it's more a pinkish color. So I didn't have a pattern so I did the best I could. I am still deciding if I should make it into a swimsuit- not this shirt, but the pattern because it would make a really cute one. The bunches in the side towards the bottom are three roses I sewed together. I will take a picture of Olivia in it later on when I have the complete outfit done. I wish I would have made it just a little looser though because of how the material is, but I still love how it turned out.