Monday, March 8, 2010

Almost Time To Go Swimming

So I bought Olivia a swimsuit! (its a little big luckily so she will be able to wear it this summer) I can't wait to take her swimming when it gets warmer. I had to have her try it on and she absolutely loved how it felt, and she looks so cute in it! I love baby girls in little two piece swimsuits. They just look so cute with their chubby bellies:) I found the swimsuit at Crazy 8. I love that store. They have such adorable baby/children clothes. I know Olivia is going to love swimming, because she loves her bath time!


She wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny...

I thought she was going to complain wearing the flip flops but she loved wearing them!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Hopefully she doesn't grow up too fast before summer gets here!

    ReplyDelete