Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day! I have the best husband and he is the greatest dad! He really has been such a wonderful husband and father. I know he does all he can for all of us, and I love him so much. Not only is he a great supporter, but these are just a few reasons why I love him :
1. He gets down on his hands and knees and plays with Olivia.
2. He gets up in the night to feed Korver- sometimes he'll even take over the whole night even when he has to get up early for work.
3. He will let Olivia put "makeup" on him.
4. He still opens my door for me.
Im so lucky I married him! I am so greatful that he has sacrificed a lot for our family. Like selling his car when I know he blames me for selling it, but I know he did it for our family:) ( eventually he can buy another one:)) Also I am so so so greatful that he can give blessings, to both me and our children. I am so blessed to have married such a wonderful man!


No comments:

Post a Comment