Sunday, June 26, 2011

3 Years

So this past weekend we celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Mike surprised me with the whole thing. We left our kids with my parents- the first time in 3 years that Mike and me have just had a weekend to ourselves. So on Friday we started it off with going to Lagoon. It was the perfect day to go, we didnt have to wait in lines! We went on just about every ride except the Rocket- not my favorite one, but we did go on Wicked a few times, and at least two times on every other ride. It was so much fun. We spent most of the day there, and then Mike didn't tell me where we were going but he ended up taking me to Park City. He was able to get a condo for us. It was SWEEEEEEEEET! I took a few pics of it. So nice. There was tons of room- 7 beds, 2 bathrooms, 3 fireplaces, laundry room, way nice kitchen and family room, and a hot tub right outside the room we slept in. After we got settled and rested for a little bit, we went to dinner on Main Street. On Saturday we went to the alpine slide and coaster- It is so much fun. Definitly go! After we went and walked on Main Street- they were having a big dinner on main street thing that night, where they close off the street and line it with tables and decorations and I guess its an annual thing it was crazy busy. Anyways after we did some shopping on Main street, we went to the Outlet Malls for some more shopping. We found some way good deals, and of course some way cute outfits for Korver and Olivia- of course we both missed them like crazy! But it was a nice little getaway. I sure got my exercise all weekend from all the walking we did:) Then we headed back to the condo, and rested before we went to dinner on Main Street- and of course no parking anywhere because Main Street was blocked off. After we went back to the condo and relaxed in the hot tub. It was a wonderful anniversary! Mike really outdid himself:) I have the most wonderful husband!
Some pics of the condo.
Som pictures of us on the Alpine Slide and Coaster- way fun do it if you go to Park City!
We ate at Bandits, and the pizza place on Main street( I can't remember the name of the pizza place)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Happy 3 years!!! You guys have such a cute family.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete