Thursday, July 15, 2010

Don't Blink

So as I was looking over this months visiting teaching message and how its on strengthening families, and I found this quote I had:

"In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. Families lie at the center of our Heavenly Father's plan."- L. Tom Perry

I guess it just got me thinking with how fast Olivia is growing up and it's so important to be that good example and person for her to look up to.I was watching her entertaining herself and just could not believe she is 1! Seriously! Where has the time gone? She is growing up and no matter what I do she is going to keep growing up!(which of course is a good thing- just a little sad) I'm so thankful that I am able to stay at home with her. I have the best husband in the world for letting me:)

Don't blink
Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you
Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife
Don't blink

You just might miss your babies growing
like mine did

Turning into moms and dads next thing you know your "better half"

Of fifty years is there in bed
And you're praying God takes you instead Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think
So don't blink

No comments:

Post a Comment