Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Boutique!

So I have been helping my friend Tiffanie making some cute things for some boutiques we are going to do. She has a website- fireflytutus.com and on it she makes and sells the most adorable tutus and pettiskirts so check it out! At the boutiques we do we are making/selling tutus, pettiskirts, shirts, knot dresses, hair clips, headbands, birthday onesies and a hat with them, and they are all turning out way cute. Today was our first day at our first boutique in Lehi- - Ivory Ridge Swim and Tennis Club, 32 E Clubview lane- today it goes til 9, Friday from 9:30- 8, Saturday 9:30-6. It goes through Saturday so come check it out-also check out the website www.tomandlucysartshoppe.com. I really think our booth is the most creative one there. We made a wall out of old wood and have the cutest picture collage of some of Tiff's tutus. And there are a ton of other cute booths to check out too! I will post pictures of things we make. We are planning on doing quite a few boutiques. I have always wanted to open my own boutique shop so maybe someday but for now I am enjoying working with Tiff and learning to make such way cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment