Monday, April 26, 2010

Avatar...


So Mike and me finally watched Avatar and my movie review of it will probably make a lot of people mad but its just what I thought of it. Maybe it's just cause everyone was really talking it up I was expecting something extremely amazing and ... the graphics were awesome, I won't lie, but when the animation/ graphics were next to the humans it looked just too fake to me. I had a hard time getting into and I didn't really get into it until half way through. Maybe it would have been better if I had watched it in 3D. I won't argue with the animation and colors- I just think if it had all been animation maybe I would have liked it better, and don't get me wrong I am all about action movies but I guess I just wasn't as crazy about this one as everyone else. I think when it comes to mixing real life and animation together in a movie, the top movie would have to be Transformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment