Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday To Mike!

I am sorry this post is a week late! Mike's birthday was last Saturday... I am a horrible wife for not posting about it! So we played at Riverwoods and ate at Pizza Factory:) From me and the kids, and family he got: A massage gift certificate, a race car game for Xbox,his watch fixed ,2  new shirts, Jazz bball pajama pants,  a baseball game for xbox, Ketchup chips, and candy and he new baseball bat he has been wanting! He doesnt like cake so we didnt get a birthday cake but at pizza factory we got the Ice Cream sundae. Yum!

Any guesses on the age? He definitly looks younger:) I love him so much and seriously am so glad that I married him:)Seriously all you girls that dated him before missed out! I mean who ends up with a guy who cleans! His momma taught him well:) Maybe a little too well cause that is the first thing he does when he gets home from work... He is so much more than that though:)  He is such a loving husband, and father. Always thinks of others before himself. He is so protective of his family. He wont ever let anything happen to us. He is the hardest worker I know. He never ever skimps on a job. If you are ever looking for someone to do a stone job for you call Mike! You will never ever ever be dissapointed with his work- or if you need your cars cleaned!

Mike is such a great father to the kids. He is Olivia's number one client:) Olivia and Korver love him so much(even if KOrver is a mommas boy) I love how Mike does take the time to play with them. We love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment