Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sick!


(this post will contain the words: throw-up)



So for the past few days we have all been sick! On Sunday we went to a BBQ and we were all fine. Mike went into work on Monday and he was supposed to be gone until late late that night, and all morning I was fine. Then around 4ish I guess thats when I started to feel kind of nauseous, but I really didn't want to throw up so I tried to not move so much. Olivia was still taking her nap when she woke up and threw up all over the couch. And luckily Mike came home way earlier than I thought because after Olivia threw up I couldn't clean up the mess because it hit me too. So for the next little while it was just me and liv sick, and then it hit Mike that night. All night I dont think any of us slept. We were either cleaning up Olivia or running to the bathroom ourselves. Mike took off work the next day and thankfully my mom came and took the kids. I thought we were fine the next day but no still sick just no throw up ( except liv that night) and mike did go to work but he probably should have stayed home and so today I am hoping we are better.... I guess this sickness is going around to everyone lately and its airborne or something, and it should last min. 72 hrs if your lucky (if you get it, which I pray you dont) So sorry if I have not been answering my phone as I have probably been in the bathroom:(

No comments:

Post a Comment