Saturday, May 21, 2011

What A Week!

So I thought this week was going to be a tough week, since it started off pretty rough, but it actually turned into a pretty good week. We kind of have Korver on a sleeping schedule- hopefully it continues. He wakes up around 2 and then 6 during the night so its been really nice, and he usually goes back to sleep after we feed him so we have been able to get some sleep:) I can't believe its been almost two weeks since he has been born. I feel like he has already grown so much! And its unbeleivable how much he smiles- I know its not me making him smile just yet but I love that he not only smiles in his sleep but when he is wide awake:) Stephanie came up and took some pics of Korver- I love how they turned out! Here are just a few:



1 comment:

  1. He is adorable. Love the pic with Korver and Olivia! Sweet, sweet, family.

    ReplyDelete