Monday, May 16, 2011

...Monday...

So with it being a little crazy lately I feel like I need to update on Olivia. Doesn't she just keep getting cuter! And she has the cutest personality. She loves to say "hi" to everyone she sees and she loves to act goofy. She is talking a lot more- no sentences yet but she really does try to communicate with you. She is 22 months now! She is growing up way too fast! Where have these two years gone! As fast as they have gone by, it makes you realize how you don't want to miss out on anything.
So its my day where its just me, Korver, and Olivia and I am all ready for bed- well I have been for most of the day. Two kids are going to keep me pretty busy from cleaning... It's going to take some getting used to, especially when there is Olivia who loves to take everything apart, and she wants so much attention- and I try to give her as much as I can, but it makes it difficult when Korver is awake because he just wants to be held so its been pretty crazy. It's been a challenge getting him to eat today also. It got me thinking on how motherhood really makes you learn patience really fast, especially if you have a toddler who is almost two:) It's a good thing I love being a stay-at-home mom, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment