Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


So we celebrated Valentines Day on Saturday. We walked around the mall, bought Olivia some clothes and then we decided to go early to eat at Carrabas ( everyone else had the same idea:)) It was so yummy! mmmm...! I made some crafts earlier in the week for my primary class and for the ladies I visiting teach. I have 4 girls and 1 boy in my CTR class. So for the girls I made them each a flower clip, and we bought a toy car for the boy. Then I made some boxes to put them in.







For the ladies I visiting teach I just put together a couple of boxes and some chocolate for them. I actually love to go visiting teaching. It seems that this year for the visiting teaching messages is all about the history of Relief Society. This months message was on the purpose of the Relief Society- strengthening family, service etc... It got me thinking how important it is to have scripture study, and prayer with family, and how glad I am that we have started to do those things with Olivia:)


1 comment:

  1. I want to be in your primary class! You are so incredibly creative and that little one of yours is ADORABLE! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete