Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st


So yes today I started to put out Christmas decorations. I dont think its too early, because I want it to last for as long as I can make it. I don't have a ton of decorations but I guess we really don't have the storage room for it.

Olivia has been so happy today. Everything has been making her laugh, its so cute. So far today we have set up what Christmas stuff we have right now, took my sister Melanie to get her eyebrows waxed- I really need to go buy another wax station, ran to the beauty supply store to get some things- I guess even though I don't do hair as much I'm still glad I am able to go buy things at the beauty supply stores, let Olivia run around, and now she is taking a nap and I need to finish cleaning my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment