Monday, October 18, 2010

Update


So lately I have been horrible at blogging, but we really haven't done anything too exciting to write about. Olivia is 15 months old. She has at least 10 of her teeth and she is getting so big! She is so dang cute! She gets so goofy hyper at night:) I need to record her, but I never seem to have a camera at the right time lately. She is our little daredevil.


And after she stands up on it she will take her hands off and stand straight up and start shaking very fast- I don't think I am going to try and get a picture of that though...

So lately Mike has been doing some side jobs. I have just been playing and taking care of Olivia. Oh and lately people have been wondering why I have deleted them off of face book- I got rid of it a while ago if people were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment