Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Family Update


So a little update on what's been going on: Korver is 5 months- He is the cutest thing! All smiles:) So easy to make laugh. He is starting to teeth so he does have his grumpy moments- its messing with his bedtime so I try to let him sleep as much during the day. He hasn't really lost any hair, just went a little thin on the sides but he has all of it still:) He is starting to sit up on his own. Ill be sure to sit right behind him or put pillows in case he does fall but he is just growing so fast. And getting cuter everyday!
Olivia- is a little stinker! But an adorable one:) She is talking so much more lately. She still likes to steal Korver's binky. Sometimes I feel like she is ready for potty training and so some days you think she will go on the toilet- she knows what its for at least- and then maybe we just need to get a little toilet for her. ( I don't think I'm ready to really start training her) She is such a little goofball though I love it! I love these ages with my kids~ I don't want them to grow up. I just love how much Olivia loves me and wants to be with me. I don't want it to go away.
I have been busy playing with my kids, making crafts and taking pictures. I am really excited that I am really getting into photography more.
Mike has been really busy with work. He is such a hard worker. We don't do a lot during the week since lately he comes home late, so we do things at home. Olivia has been daddy's girl lately.
Here is one craft we did about a month ago- I just didn't post pictures:
I had been looking for a desk or something for my crafts and I found this "Hutch" at the D.I., Bought some paint( my two favorite colors right now- turqoise/teal/aqua and coral), and Mike painted it. He did an awesome job! I painted the white (damask) on it. Later on I might buy different knobs for it.
Before:


After:

No comments:

Post a Comment