Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quick Update

The days seem to go by so fast lately. I am 35 weeks pregnant and its going by super fast! I just hope this baby waits to come:) I can't beleive in about a month we will have a little boy:) So in the past.. . hmmm, month I guess:)... we have been pretty busy. We went up to Idaho to visit Amy and her family last weekend. It was really nice to visit with them and play Ticket to Ride:) Olivia is growing up so fast. She has such a fun imagination. She loved playing with her cousins in Idaho. Mike won a Utah Jazz contest where we got to go meet some of the Jazz players and then get to see a movie. Mike got a basketball signed by three of the players- Hayward, Harris and Price so now we just need to get the rest of the team to sign it. Then we saw the movie- Rango- I dont think it will be one that I buy but at least it was free:) So it seems that this conference has been based mostly on family, and I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my family. For the wonderful man I fell in love with and get to spend the rest of my life with! He is an amazing husband and Im so lucky to have him in my life. He works so hard to support our family and I love him for it. For the sweet little princess, that has sort of claimed our bed as her own:) She brings so much joy to Mike and me. Everything she does... I wouldnt trade any of it for anything. Yes she does have those "terrible two's" moments... a lot lately... but we love her so much! Im so glad we are teaching her how to pray and that reading the scriptures are important.- well as much as you can teach a toddler. It will be so exciting to see how the next month goes... especially with a new edition coming:)

1 comment:

  1. Haley: This post brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you and your little family.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete