Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pageant Mom


Ok so yes I entered Olivia into a baby competition- I mean she is the cutest baby ever!:) It was for the Freedom Festival one at UVU. Well I know if your child doesn't win people tend to blame the judges, but when the judges don't smile at your baby how do you expect your baby to smile. We had some stern looking judges- there faces were so mean looking and I'm not exaggerating. Anyways for a baby competition the judges need to have happy personalities and smile if they want a baby to smile at them. I guess the thing I wish they would have had was different categories- like cutest outfit, eyes, smile etc.... It was just 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

We did win a free portrait though, and we did get a free goodie bag, and a free hardback childrens book too so all in all I'm glad we didnt walk out empty handed.
I'm glad I did it once, but I don't think I will do any more in the future....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment