Wednesday, June 9, 2010

11 Months Old

So I have been really bad at blogging lately. Olivia is now 11 months old and is walking all over the place and becoming pretty good at it! Its so cute to watch her want to do her own thing, but sad at the same time- she is growing so fast! She can get up by herself now without crawling over to a chair or something to help her. So this weekend we went to Logan for my cousin Bobby's wedding. It was awesome to see all of my family that came from California and Vernal as well as Idaho. The wedding was on Friday and that night we drove to Idaho Falls to visit Mike's sister Amy and her family.
Their oldest daughter- McKay- was an awesome babysitter for us while we played volleyball on Saturday with Amy. Mike and me haven't played in over a year and so we are both still so sore- but it was way fun! We stayed until Sunday and left early afternoon. On the way home we took a detour through Malad so I could show Mike where I used to live. It was a fun little getaway weekend.
Olivia enjoyed her new car seat


McKay and Olivia





She has the longest eye lashes and plumpest lips... and cutest chubby cheeks:)

I love her feet!

Our precious girl:)

(sorry for the video being sideways half way through)




No comments:

Post a Comment