Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun










It took us forever to decide what to be for Halloween this year. I had Olivia's costume picked out at the beginning of the month. Since I had been making her tutu's I decided to make a black and orange one for Halloween and found the witch hat at build a bear, the purple and green striped tights at Gymboree and the black long-sleeve onesie from Baby Gap. It was a perfect fit! We didn't figure out Mike's or mine til two days before Halloween. I found the wig at Wal-mart. The nurse outfit was at the mall. Mike was such a scary joker. Surprisingy Olivia wasn't scared of Mike. I had everything but the Devil horns for me. I found them at Macey's grocery store. They are not light-up horns. The flash from the camera just reflects off them and so they look as if they light up. And of course we went trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment